Commercial Member Benefits
Why join IPRA?
Are you maximizing your business opportunities in the park and recreation market? We can help! Consider joining the Illinois Park & Recreation Association as a Commercial Member. Our members should be your clients, and membership offers you a unique opportunity to grow your contacts in this market, affordably!
Illinois park and recreation agencies spend operationally nearly $350 million dollars with local businesses, contractors and suppliers each year, and support businesses that support their professional association. Our members are responsible for the day-to-day operations at park and recreation agencies, they manage multi-million dollar facilities and make buying decisions and recommendations. Get your products and services into the hands of our members by joining the IPRA as a Commercial Member today.
Your membership experience includes:
- Network of over 2,500 members and growing
- Company listing on the IPRA Commercial Members webpage.
- Listings in IL Parks & Recreation magazine and the annual IAPD/IPRA Buyers' Guide
- Complimentary ad on the IPRA website sidebar upon request (one month per year)
- Company listing in the annual IAPD/IPRA Buyers' Guide
- Electronic database file of membership addresses upon request (1/year)
- Membership in targeted Special Interest Group (Sections)
- Access to complete online membership directory
- Access to IPRA's online communities, IPRAConnect
- Subscription to IL Parks & Recreation magazine and IPRA Today e-Newsletter
- Discounts on membership mailing lists / labels
- Discounts on advertising on our website and IPRA Today eNewsletter
- Discounts on professional development & event registration
- Discounts on online job postings
Network with park and recreation professionals in your chosen IPRA section(s)
- Administrative & Finance
- Communications & Marketing
- Facility Management
- Park & Natural Resource Management Recreation
- Therapeutic Recreation
Join Now - Commercial